Sunday, February 3, 2013

A New Art Gallery


I redesigned my online art gallery and updated it with new artwork.  After the theft of my computer I’ve worked at double speed to try and replace what was lost, and I really think I’ve done it.  I do enjoy the new site, It’s a single page gallery, no navigation.  My web design teacher would be proud of me.  A big thanks goes out to my buddy Aaron Miner who programed the site for me (my web design teacher wouldn't be proud that I’ve already forgotten how to code the page I design).  I really had a lot of fun designing the site, and I love how it turned out.

I’m working on a new full sized picture that’s based on the following sketch



It was going to be a companion peace to War Girl (below) but I got some ideas from Marc Gabbana and so I’m working on playing around with it further.  We’ll see where it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment